We recommend people to attend a dental check-up every six months. Your dentist will check over your teeth and soft tissues in the mouth, looking for any early signs of tooth decay or disease. With the correct oral hygiene routine, gum disease is reversible if caught early enough. Detecting problems sooner rather than later will mean treatment is quicker, easier, and often cheaper.
What are the benefits from having a dental check-up?
- Your chance to discuss any concerns you have with your dentist
- Gives your dentist chance to spot any early signs of tooth decay
- You will be checked over for any signs of gum disease
- Early detection of other diseases such as mouth cancer
- Peace of mind that your teeth are being well looked after
New Patient Consultation
When you join Sharoe Green Dental Practice as a new patient, our dentists will thoroughly examine your teeth, mouth and gums and take X-rays if necessary. If you have any concerns about your oral health or if you’d like to discuss other treatments, our dentists will be happy to help.
New Patient Dental Health Check Steps
- Ask you if you feel your teeth and gums are healthy
- Give you the opportunity to let us know of any problems you are aware of
- Check and update your medical status
- Check your smoking and alcohol consumption
- Check your progress on any previous treatment or advice
- Make sure you’re happy with the appearance of your teeth
- Ask you if there’s anything you would like to change about your teeth
- Examine all of your teeth and any restorations
- Carry out an oral cancer screening
- Assess the health of your gums
- Check to see if there is plaque present
- Check for TMJ symptoms
"It's always a pleasure to visit the dentist as all the staff make me feel very welcome. They are friendly, polite and helpful." - Composite filling patient
Why choose Sharoe Green Dental Practice?
- Dedicated team to look after you throughout treatment
- Modern family dentist
- We offer membership benefits
- ‘Platinum Elite’ provider of Invisalign
- Great opening times to fit around you
- We are conveniently located
Why Choose Us?
- Invisalign Platinum Elite II Provider
- Membership benefits
- Family Dentist
- Convenient location
Dr. G. Fisher BDS PGdip MJDF (Cosmetic and Restorative)
Dr. D. Walmsley BDS PGDIP (Endodontology)
Dr. L. Dobson BDS
Suzanne Morton RDHT
Franz Dela Cruz