As a practice dedicated to prevention, we have highly qualified General Dental Council registered therapists and an oral health educator, all of whom can professionally clean your teeth and show you the best way to keep them free of plaque. They can also give advice on diet and the avoidance of tooth decay, and will work with the dentist to give you and your family comprehensive preventative dental care.
Dental Therapists have an important role in promoting dental health, treating both adults and children.
- Intra and extra oral assessment
- Scaling and polishing
- Fluoride and fissure sealant placements
- Dental health education
- Dental radiographs
- Fillings/restorations in both deciduous and permanent teeth
- Extraction of deciduous teeth
- Pulp therapy of deciduous teeth
- Local anaesthesia
- White fillings/restorations
- Tooth whitening
- Air-abraision - latest technology in removing staining from teeth.
Gum Health Assessment - £25
With our dental therapist Suzanne Morton.Reasons to check:
- Avoid gum disease
- Treat early periodontis
- If you're a smoker or diabetic
- Bleeding gums
- Bad Breath
- Prevention and Treatment of gum disease
Book an appointment ONLINE or call 01772 718753
Why Choose Us?
- Invisalign Platinum Elite II Provider
- Membership benefits
- Family Dentist
- Convenient location
Dr. G. Fisher BDS PGdip MJDF (Cosmetic and Restorative)
Dr. D. Walmsley BDS PGDIP (Endodontology)
Dr. L. Dobson BDS
Suzanne Morton RDHT
Katie Holt RDHT